well with Thanksgiving 2 days away I've started to think of things I'm thankful for that i take advantage of. have you? well i have decided that i take advantage of always having food on the table. i look through the pantry and see tons of food and say "there's nothing to eat!" when someone in Africa or something would look at the same pantry and say "this will last a month!" ever done that? i went on a missions trip w/ my church and there was a family we helped who had literally nothing that you could safely eat in it. after that experience i get mad when people say "I'm starving" because they have no idea. so yeah I'm really thankful for always having food available for me. I'm also thankful for my amazing friends who i could never go through school or life without. my friends are awesome. they are always there for me with smiles and hugs and make me feel better when I'm having a not so great day. i honestly don't know how I'd go through life without the good friends that i have. the one friend that i could never live with out is Jesus though. He's the One who sees all my tears and cleanses and renovates my heart and life. so when you celebrate thanksgiving don't just think of it as a break from school, but a chance to really show how thankful you are for what you have. have a great thanksgiving everyone!!!!
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grandma and Grandpa Gallogly
Family
Brooklyn, Grandpa, me, Grandma, Chase, Tessa, Jodie, Jamie
Grandma and Grandpa Cryderman
Family
(left to right) Parker, Ryan, Brooklyn, Grandma, me, Tessa and Jessie
Aunt Lisa and Uncle Mike
Brooklyn and Jamie
Tessa and Jodie
Me and Jimmy
Me and Jenna




0 comments:
Post a Comment