Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter!

Well Carrin, I'm writing in my blog just for you!!
I had so much fun over the Easter break!! My cousins came down from Lansing and we all had so much fun! there was awesome food and lots of laughs. I even got a new name "Shlo" from my awesome cousin like person, well he married my 2nd cousin so yeah. I love Easter so much! Can you imagine giving up your only son because you want someone else so much to be with you? oh i sure cant. but thats what happened! God loved us so much that he gave his only son so that we could be with him forever in heaven.

2 comments:

Lisa Y. said...

Beautiful post. Beautiful person!!!

Kara said...

Chloe! You are so awesome! I love this page and how you're using your blog to tell God's story. You are beautiful, girl!

Grandma and Grandpa Gallogly

Grandma and Grandpa Gallogly

Family

Family
Brooklyn, Grandpa, me, Grandma, Chase, Tessa, Jodie, Jamie

Grandma and Grandpa Cryderman

Grandma and Grandpa Cryderman

Family

Family
(left to right) Parker, Ryan, Brooklyn, Grandma, me, Tessa and Jessie

Aunt Lisa and Uncle Mike

Aunt Lisa and Uncle Mike

Brooklyn and Jamie

Brooklyn and Jamie

Tessa and Jodie

Tessa and Jodie

Me and Jimmy

Me and Jimmy

Me and Jenna

Me and Jenna